Sunday, July 27, 2008

Joining the world of bloggers!

We've finally done it!! I never thought I'd figure out this whole blogging hoopla, but I'm starting to get it! Debbie, I took your advice and thought this would be fun! :) So after an absolutely exhausting weekend, I went through some new pictures and videos and just had to share a recent video of Hopey. After bath time, she loves to be rocked on her ottoman. I think it's like a baby roller coaster! As you can see, she's loving life and her daddy!

3 comments:

Us! said...

That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. haha. She looks like she's having so much fun. I'm so glad you started a blog!!

Anonymous said...

Who would ever of thought Brian would be so good at baby talk. How cute! (Jeff)

Anonymous said...

...and who'd have thought I'd hear Jeff say, "How cute." (I don't think Jeff's EVER posted a comment either.)

SO funny! Love the giggles. Enjoy her- she'll grow way too fast.
Abby