Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged by Tasha

I had noticed that this tagging war was raging in the blogging world, but I was convinced that no one would involve me...I was wrong!! Tasha, my cousin-in-law, decided I should most definitely be tagged, and because I love her, I decided to cooperate! :) Ok, here are seven random facts that I know you were all just dying to know about me!
  1. I grew up on a small goat farm. We had goats and donkeys, and they were all trained and basically just my pets!

  2. I love sugar more than any food in the entire world!!! If I could live on cookies, cake, candy, ice cream, brownies and any other dessert and still be considered "healthy", I would!!!!

  3. Ironically, I love to exercise! I spend a couple of hours a day either at the gym or in my home gym, and Hopey has already discovered that she loves to workout too!

  4. I don't require very much sleep, so I am both a night owl and a morning person!! I go to bed in the early AM every morning, but I'm up and ready to go with the sun!

  5. I love to make and decorate cakes! Before I got pregnant, I actually had a small cake business out of our house! That was fun, but I just don't have the time anymore!

  6. I absolutely love classic movies, ya know, the old thrillers, mysteries, and film noirs! Most of my favorite actors died years ago!

  7. I've played the piano for 21 years! I stopped taking lessons in college, but I still play for fun! There is constantly music in this house!

OK, I feel like I successfully found 7 totally random facts to throw out there! Now, according to the rules, I'm supposed to tag 7 more people, but I don't even know that many people that have blogs! Sadly, almost all of you that I do know have already been tagged!! Debbie, you're gonna hate me, but you've just been tagged!!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

yeah Faith. It was so fun to read your random facts. A goat farm? how cool is that. I am right with you on the sweets business, my preferrably chocolate. Can't wait to see you all.