Monday, August 17, 2009

The Indiana State Fair

Hi blogging friends!! I can't believe I haven't posted anything on here since July!!!! You can just take that to mean that it's been a SUPER crazy end of the summer, and now I must have lots of fun pictures to share with you!! :) In my defense, I've been distracted for the past week and a half with the Indiana State Fair, and it's been just as magical as always! I took hundreds of pictures, but I'll only make you look at a few of them. ;) Those of you in Indiana, you've only got one week left to go enjoy the sights and sounds of our glorious State Fair!! :)











(And for those of you who were wondering, yes, she is mooing!) :)

3 comments:

Brian said...

I love the one of her peeking through the cutout completely disinterested. And in the "moo" picture, why is she touching the apple to her chin? Good thing she doesn't get her weirdness from me. In all these pictures she just looks like such a big girl. She's getting too grown up too fast! Excellent post Faithy!

MA said...

What cute pictures!!! Our State Fair IS a great state fair and what fun Hopey Doo had this year. She is a darling. And Brian you are right - she is growing up WAY TOO FAST!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
MA

6671 said...

Hopey is so cute. Have to say she still reminds me of Brian when he was small. Mine are all growing up tooooo fast.
Cath