Friday, January 14, 2011

Ringing in the New Year...with bells on!!

HAPPY 2011 FRIENDS!!!! :) I can honestly say that I have never been so ready to see a year end in my life!! Not that I'm not grateful for each and every day God gives me, but 2010 was a truly ROUGH year. The move was stressful and this pregnancy has been close to intolerable. But ya know what? In four weeks, Lord willing, our little guy will be here, I won't be sick anymore, and even though I know life will never be the same again, maybe it will resemble my life a bit more!

That being said, would you like to see some Christmas pictures? Hopefully, you're emphatically nodding right now because you don't really get much of a choice!! :) And then after the Christmas pictures, maybe I'll let you see how huge I am these days! 

And because I'm in such a festive mood, here's my 35 week picture...please don't gasp too loudly...
I'm hoping my next post will either be my final belly picture or a post on our little man's birth!! Either way, I'm almost there friends, and I can hardly wait to introduce you to the newest member of the Witzig family!! 

2 comments:

Brian said...

I love the pictures my love, but you need to teach your daughter how to smile like a normal person for the camera. Her faces are hilarious! And you are the most beautiful woman in the world, even nine months pregnant!

Gramma said...

TAH DAH!!!!! You are the speedy woman, Faith! I am IMPRESSED. The pictures are gorgeous as usual. Thanks for keeping us updated. Hopefully the next update will include baby brother Isaac. YEAH! Tell Hopey Grammy loves her!!!!
I LOVE YOU!
Gramma