Saturday, August 16, 2008

Our Little Sitter

Hopey's growing up too fast!!! I was playing with her yesterday, and when I sat her up, she actually just stayed there and played like that!! After that, she just sat up and played with her toys all day! After a full day of sitting up, she had just an awful night and was up every two hours. I was a little worried that she might be sick again, so I was checking her out this morning when I discovered the tip of a little tooth coming through!! That explains the sleeping problem we've been having all week! My little girl is growing up on me, and I've got to admit, it's making me kind of sad!

3 comments:

Us! said...

Awww!!! Sitting up and a tooth! I know, it goes by so fast. Congrats to her first tooth! :)

Anonymous said...

OH! Yeah. Have fun with that. My kids never get any teeth until well after a year. It's usually to the point I start to worry that they have that disease where you don't get teeth or something...then, they'll pop one out. And it's never fun. Good thing she's CUTE!

Tasha said...

It is so sad, but a great blessing to see them hit the milestones that mean they are healthy and growing. So fun to see her grow.