Saturday, August 30, 2008

Light the Night Walk

This October, our family will be participating in the Light the Night Walk here in Indy. For those of you who don't know, that's a fundraising walk for Leukemia and Lymphoma. Leukemia has been a vicious killer in my family for the last 50 years. It has taken the lives of my grandpa, my Aunt Becky, and my Aunt Rachel. I never had the privilege of meeting my grandpa, but my aunts were two of the neatest women you ever could have met. We have been fundraising for these diseases ever since my Aunt Becky was diagnosed 11 years ago. To honor these two incredible women, I have set up my fundraising page in their memory, and all funds will be donated in their names. If you or anyone you know would like to donate, please visit my Light the Nights webpage at http://www.active.com/donate/ltnIndian/2456_fwitzig

No comments: