Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Late Labor Day Pictures

I meant to post an update last weekend, but as usual, things got away from me, and here we are at the end of the FOLLOWING weekend!! Sigh...well, I tried! I was really excited to do this one too because I got to see my two "sisters" on Labor Day! I was fortunate enough to get to grow up next door to my two best friends, Amy and Renae. We've been sisters for the past 19 years, but we just don't get to see each other very often anymore!!!!!!! Anyway, we all got to meet Amy's new super awesome boyfriend, and of course I took 47 pictures to celebrate the occasion!! :) These are just a few pictures of the day, including Amy's catch of a life time, Hopey on a trampoline, the three of us reunited, and Hopey spending quality time with her aunts! What an utterly successful day!! :)

1 comment:

Tasha said...

oh Hopey looks so squeezeable. I love them that way.