Thursday, February 5, 2009

New Faces and Fun News!

It's been a bit of a blah week, so there's not too much to report. Although, to me, my fun news makes the whole week just super! Anyway, Hopey started out the month of February trying out some new faces. Of course, I just had to share a few of them with you!

So annoyed...

Shocked...

Pretending you don't exist...

Duck impression...
The Godfather...

The glare...
I suppose it's perfectly obvious that Hopey's beginning to develop her own personality...or attitude... Anyway, on with my fun news!! Brian finally had his interview with the journalist from the L.A. Times last night! Clearly, the article hasn't been published yet, but I'll post a link to it as soon as it is. For the time being, you can always click on the album cover of Volume 2 below to see what Brian's been up to.

And last but certainly not least! Shock Training System has FINALLY been released!! I kid you not people, this is one of the most amazing workouts I've ever done! This 41 disc, 12 week program will have every muscle in your body screaming for rest! It was released two months late, so I've only completed a few of the discs, but even I can barely move after one of these workouts! But if you're looking for something a little less intense, I would recommend any and all of Cathe's dvd's. Just be prepared to hurt!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's obvious Hopey gets her attitude from her mother! Daddy just teaches her how to be a calm, well behaved little lady. And those DVDs must really be tough if they have you hurting...I get sore just walking up the stairs, so I'll pass.

Devon said...

I absolutely adore these pictures! Me and my roommate were both oohing and ahhing over them.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are a RIOT. And nice try Brian...I hate to tell you but she looks a lot like her daddy as she's doing those faces!