Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY HOPEY!!!!

One year ago today, at 8:49 PM, our little miracle baby was handed to us for the first time. She was 6 pounds 15 ounces, 20 inches long, 4 days early, and super feisty! My little Doodle Bug was only 3 days old in this picture. I truly can't believe the time went by so quickly. My precious little Hopey Doo, I love you from the tip of my toes, and I thank God everyday for the wonderful gift He blessed me with on March 11th, 2008. Happy Birthday baby girl!!!

7 comments:

Meghan said...

Happy Birthday Hopey!! We're so glad you came into this world just in time to show Ella around!!! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing what God can do in a year? Hard to believe she fit in the palm of my hand and now she's so big she gives me a backache:) Happy birthday little lady! Daddy loves you!

Tasha said...

Happy Birthday Hope. It is amazing how quickly the year goes. Oh there are just so squeezeable at this age. Have a special day.

Devon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Devon said...

give her lots of hugs and kisses for me!

Us! said...

Happy 1st Birthday Hope!

Anonymous said...

If that isn't the cutest baby in the whole world!!!!! What a baby doll. And what a fun birthday. I LOVE YOU HOPEY!!!
Grammie Schell