Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hopey's SECOND Easter!

I know, I kept forgetting this wasn't her first Easter too!! I was actually at the store with a Happy 1st Easter card in my hand when I realized she was two weeks old last year at this time! And what a difference a year makes! We had such a blast with Hopey on Sunday! She didn't quite get the hang of the Easter egg hunt, but finding eggs and throwing them is pretty fun too, right? She did, however, thoroughly enjoy the large amounts of food and candy! She came home with such a sugar rush that night! And to that I can proudly say, THAT'S MY GIRL!! :)




6 comments:

the Leiter family said...

Love the photo of her eating chocolate! ha

Brian said...

I don't think she had one ounce of real food on Easter - a strictly candy diet the whole day. Does that make us bad parents?

Goins Gang said...

Wow! You aren't kidding. . .what a difference in a year! How fun!
How much candy did the Easter Bunny leave in your basket, Faith?

Meghan said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your blog looks AWESOME!!! What a great job she did!!!! I'm really jealous now!!!

Us! said...

I know I've said this before, but Hopey has such adorable facial expressions!! So cute, I can't stand it!

Jordan said...

I just found your blog through The Design Girl Blog Designs & have to tell you that your daughter is absolutely adorable! =]