Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fourth of July Blues

I don't know what the weather was like for you and your family on the Fourth of July this year, but for us, it was pretty gross! All of our plans got cancelled due to the rain, and this is the first year ever that I didn't see the fireworks. Yes, I was sort of devastated. BUT, on the sunny side of things, we had a really super 3rd and 5th of July! :) We got to spend Friday with my entire family, and we spent Sunday with Brian's family! Even though our 4th of July was a total bummer, the other two days of the three day weekend were just super! I know this may come as a shock to all of you, but I took about 700 pictures over those two days, so I thought I might share a few!



Please note: Brian got sick of buttoning the legs on Hopey's pj's, so he just tied them up like bunny tails under her hiney!





2 comments:

Brian said...

Hopey totally looks like she got caught in that picture of her driving the boat. It's like she's trying to drive off when nobody was looking. HILARIOUS! And just to clarify, if you can't tell the boat is docked. We are not that stupid...maybe next summer:)

Katie LeAnne said...

All your pictures are so cute! I especially like the ones with Bill and Hope!