Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summer Craziness!

Has it already been a week since I posted last?? So much has happened in such a short amount of time! Rather than bore you with the details, I'll just post some pictures and add little comments so you know what's going on.

This was Hopey's first swim in her own little pool! And yes, she's posing! :) Katie and Jenn took Hopey and I to Hopey's first outdoor concert and then to her first splash park! Needless to say, we had a blast!



This was the day of our anniversary! Sadly, we both noticed we look a bit older this year than in the pictures from the past three years!
Meg, Kara, and I decided to go to the zoo on the hottest day of the year!! We've also decided to wait until it's cooler to try that again!


This was day one of our anniversary getaway weekend!! We thought it was hilarious that the flowers were almost as tall as me!
Grammie and Papa Schell also got Hopey her own little pool. Apparently, it's the greatest thing that has ever existed!

Chris threw Kara a surprise birthday party on Sunday, so we thought it would be the perfect time to try to get a group shot of the kids...this was the best of the bunch!

For Kara's actual birthday, we took the kids to the pool. Was I the only one that had a super time that day?



To calm Hopey down after all of the birthday fun, I gave her a large piece of Kara's cake, and this is the outcome! :)

After that crazy week, Hopey took a few minutes to just relax in the rocking chair.

And of course I just added this one because I think she looks adorable!! :)

4 comments:

The Poores said...

Adorable as usual.

Brian said...

You've been holding out on me Faithy! Seems like I never see the best pictures until they are on the blog. Excellent post as usual (well worth the time to have to make it twice:)

Meghan said...

You make me laugh...

Grammie said...

CUTE!!!! CUTE!!!! CUTE!!!! Such fun you guys are having. God has blessed you with such a wonderful family.
I LOVE YOU!
Grammie AKA Ma