Friday, September 25, 2009

Experimenting

Over the past week, I've really been trying to get to know my camera on a more personal level. I've been experimenting with different lenses and different settings, and out of 386 pictures, I have maybe six "keepers." What can I say, I'm a work in progress. Anyway, I just wanted to post a couple of the decent pictures I took of Hopey. And PLEASE, if you're a true photographer, pretend that I never mentioned these were some of the best ones that I took!












4 comments:

Brian said...

New desktops for daddy! Thank you Faithy, those are really some of the best you've ever taken. You're turning into quite an amazing shutterbug. Were those all with that different lens?

the Leiter family said...

We have to get Ava and Hope together. How cute is she in these photos? Awesome!

Us! said...

Awwww! So cute! I especially like the last photo and the one with her kissing her dolly. Good job taking photos! Looks professional to me!

Devon said...

i miss you too girl! i feel like we haven't talked in forever, haha.

as for you guys coming to visit...

i'll be in chicago oct 16-18, but all my other weekends are free, or involve being in st. louis. let me know when you finalize your plans!! i'll plan accordingly. :) love you!