Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Apple Orchard

Last weekend, Brian and I got together with a few of our favorite people, and we all took our kids to the apple orchard! Needless to say, it was a SUPER eventful day!! ;) Meghan's husband, Eric, had to work, so she was there with a 17 month old and a 3 week old by herself. I had fractured my foot that day running on the treadmill, so unleashing Hopey in the orchard made for some very painful chases. It had recently rained, so there were mud puddles everywhere, and what toddler could resist a good mud puddle? Carson and Cooper ate anything that even remotely resembled an apple, so poor Kara had several mild heart attacks. And we even finished the day with a wonderful little picnic outside of the orchard! Anyway, enough talk, let's see some pictures!!






2 comments:

The Poores said...

Just another normal day in "toddler life".

Brian said...

I love the close up of Hopey eating the apple. She's like an angry squirrel! I will never be able to eat an apple again without hearing her repeatedly saying "Appell!" in the back of my mind. Thank you Stuckey Farm.