Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Am I Slow or What?

My last post was about Halloween...I'm so disappointed in myself! Please forgive me for my lack of motivation to simply get on and say hello!! It's after midnight here, so technically, tomorrow is Thanksgiving!!!! Happy early Thanksgiving everyone!! Now please tell me, where did this year go??

Anyway, moving on, we actually had Hopey's 18 month pictures and family pictures done almost 2 months ago...and yes, I'm apparently that far behind. My friend Nicole Green, who is an AMAZING photographer, (and yes, I would say that even if she wasn't my friend) spent a glorious Sunday afternoon walking around Zionsville taking pictures of my family being "my family!" We had such a blast, and to anyone in the Indianapolis area or even the Midwest Region of the US, I can't tell you how highly I recommend Nicole!! I promise you'll love her and her pictures!!! Without further ado, here are a few of my favorite shots from the day!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Mandy said...

So how many of these pictures do you have hanging around your house? We have SO many of the ones Nicole took of Charlotte around ours!! She really is the best! P.S. I miss you.

Brian said...

I still don't know how she got so many of Hopey smiling and acting like herself. You'd never guess that she was being a little crazy and hard to handle that afternoon. Aren't my girls so beautiful? It's amazing how blessed I am. Great pictures Nicole, and great post Faithy!

MA said...

Beautiful pictures of my DAAALINGS!!!!
Love you guys to pieces!
Ma AKA Mimi

Danielle Moss said...

These are PRECIOUS. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

The Tate Fam said...

So adorable! I can't believe she's already 18 months old!