Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Little Garden Gnome

I hope everyone had a super Halloween this year!! This was Hopey's second Halloween, but the first one that she actually enjoyed! :) She loved the idea of going from house to house to get candy, and I've gotta tell you, I love that idea too! I kind of wish I could do that everyday...Anyway, Hopey went trick or treating with a few of her best friends, and I've never seen such a cute bunch of toddlers in my life! We had a garden gnome, a cat burglar, a duck, and a frog. As usual, my camera was glued to my face, so here a few pictures from the night!






4 comments:

Brian said...

Definitely the best Halloween I've ever had! It's a little different being on the parent side of trick or treating. Great pics as usual Faithy! I don't see how you got any of her getting candy all of the ones I tried to take turned out with someone blocking the shot or the back of Hopey's head:) I guess I shouldn't quit my day job to become a photographer.

Mandy said...

I love the last picture with all the kids...especially since the cat burglar is crying!! Haha! Too cute. :-) It looked like a super fun Halloween!!

The Tate Fam said...

Did you make her costume? It is too cute!

NaMaw said...

Oh my word, are those the CUTEST kids ever. WHAT FUN!!!! I love the one where Hope is getting her candy out of the basket. She is my daalin' punkin!
LOVE YOU 3!
NaMaw