Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We're Back!!!

We're finally home from the Sunshine State, but it sure tricked us with it's nickname this year! We had some pretty cold weather with icy winds, and we ended up in winter coats halfway through the week! BUT, we were determined to get out and enjoy the warmer weather no matter what the cost! I have many pictures of us trying to brave the frigid Florida air, but I have over 900 to go through, so I need a little bit more time. For now, I'll leave you with a couple of my favorite, and you'll just have to wait with bated breath in anticipation of more to come! :)
 

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Hopey's hair is getting SO long! I can't wait to see her this summer!! :-)

Anonymous said...

So so cute!!! And I mean you, Brian!!!!!! Really, my darlings are the cuties of Florida. So glad you are home safe and sound. The new look of the blog is cute, too.
I LOVE YOU!
Gamma

Us! said...

How fun!!! Love her swimsuits. She's such a model! Cute!

Laura & Mike said...

Faith, the beach picture of Hope is great! You are a great photographer! The angle is what makes the shot and you did a great job.
Enjoyed taking Growing Kids Gods Way with you, Talk to you later!