Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

On this special holiday of giving thanks, I would just like to take a minute to praise the Lord for all of His good and perfect gifts. God has given me so much to be thankful for that I don't even know where to begin. I'm so thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, a loving and supportive church, the best husband in the world, a healthy wonderful daughter, the best family and in-laws anyone could ask for, my Grams, true friends who have stuck with me through everything, health, life, Brian's job, our home, having enough food, caring neighbors, and the list could go on for days! We had a fantastic Thanksgiving with family and friends, and I hope everyone else had the best Thanksgiving yet!! I'd love to hear from you, what are you thankful for?

From my family to yours, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

1 comment:

momof3Es said...

Great picture, we missed seeing all of you.