Sunday, November 16, 2008

SOOO BIG!!!!

My Gram was sweet enough to come visit us again this last week, and we had such a fantastic week! My mom and Gram wanted to keep Hopey for a sleepover on Wednesday night, so they tried to teach her something to show me the next day. They would ask Hopey, "How big is Hopey?" And then they would raise their hands above their heads and say, "SOOO Big!!!!" Well, of course she thought this was hilarious and caught on to the game immediately! This is a video I took of her showing off her new game at Olive Garden over the weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a riot! Can't wait to see you guys!

Tasha said...

soo cute. I always see what she is up to see what Silas will be doing next. He is starting to get around crawling and claps, but doesn't have the so big down yet. Can't wait to have them meet this weekend.

Us! said...

Awww!!! I cannot wait to meet her in person. What a cute personality! Taylor and her are going to have such fun!