Monday, November 3, 2008

Our Little Gingerbread Gal

Hopey had a fantastic first Halloween! Well, I kind of take that back, she absolutely HATED her costume, but I loved it!! :) She wouldn't give us a smile all night!! This is our little gingerbread gal!!!

We took her trick or treating in our neighborhood, and then out to my parent's house to see a few friends.

Brian's parents stopped by to see how the costume turned out. Grandma brought Hopey a toy treat so that she wouldn't feel left out when everyone was getting lots of candy!

I think the night was very succesful! Brian and I went to bed sick from eating all of Hopey's candy, and she went to bed without her costume on! We all won!! Next year will be even better when she can walk!!

2 comments:

Us! said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is she! So funny! I love the costume. She's so gonna hate you when she grows up and sees these photos. haha.

Katie @ Heart Gone Walking said...

That is the cutest gingerbread cookie ever!