Friday, June 19, 2009

Already??

As you probably already know, I'm the picture taking addict in our family, and I'm almost always BEHIND the camera. For this reason, once a month I hand Brian the camera and ask him to take a picture of Hopey and me. If I didn't do that, I don't think we'd have a single picture of the two of us! Anyway, I just went through the last batch of pictures and had to do a double take when I saw this month's picture of us. Look at her face. This is the look I used to give my mom when I was 17, and I just knew that she was "totally uncool" and "had no clue". I thought I still had a few years before she was giving me this look!!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

For Marie:

Makes me think of that verse in the bible that says "train up a child in the way she should go... and when she is older you will reap the satisfaction of watching her endure the same torture with her own child - that you endured with her."

Congratulations - payback is here! :)

(Incidentally, I don't believe Hopey is thinking any such thing. Faith. She's just wondering what Daddy is doing behind the camera instead of Mommy!) You guys look cute!

Brian said...

Don't worry Faithy, cool to Hopey involves pulling her shirt up over her head and throwing her diaper across the room. Do you really want to be THAT kind of cool?

You're still cool to me. But I'm old:)

And yes, you two are just beautiful in that picture!