Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy 2nd Father's Day Brian!!

Hopey's only a few hours old in this picture, but already you can tell that she's been blessed with such an amazing daddy! Brian, when I married you, I knew I had gotten the best husband in the world. But at the time, I had no idea what an incredible father you would turn out to be. Everyday you continue to amaze me with your patience, love, and adoration of our little Doodle Bug. You are absolutely one of a kind, and I hope you know that your girls love the socks right off of ya!!!! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Brian said...

Thanks Pearl! You are too sweet and you make me want to cry. But since it's Father's Day and I'm a manly father, I won't:) I love you!

MA said...

Amen!!!!!! You are the best Brian. Wonderful husband, father and son-in-law. You have blessed all of our lives.
I Love You!
MA