Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Third Year of Forever

Before I met Brian, the thought of spending forever with someone was just downright scary. Clearly, I hadn't met the one I was supposed to spend forever with yet. But, the first time Brian and I went out, I actually knew that I was going on my very last first date. Three years ago today, I became the luckiest girl in the world by becoming Mrs. Brian Witzig. Even though I was totally committed and completely in love, forever still seemed like a pretty long time.

Last night, as Brian and I snuggled and watched yet another movie that only he and I would find entertaining, I realized that the word forever has taken on an entirely new meaning for me. I GET to spend the REST OF MY LIFE with this man! We GET to be together FOREVER! And ya know what? Forever just doesn't seem long enough anymore.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Thank you Faithy. I love you forever! Happy Anniversary Pearl!